I have made 8 inventory mods for 640×480, 800×600 and 1024×768 screen modes. 3 for the original Dungeon Siege and 5 for Legends of Aranna.
- the gold limit is set to 2100000000.
- expanded character inventory.
- expanded donkey inventory.
- expanded pack animal inventory.
- expanded backpack.
- expanded store.
- expanded multiplayer trade.
- and of course they are totally independent.
The multi-player mode is not designed for large inventories. There is a limit to the amount of items a multi-player character-file can hold. This means if you use an inventory mod that gives you more that 255 items, you will loose the exceeding items when Dungeon Siege saves your characters. This does not happen in single-player mode, because in single-player mode the whole game is saved and not just the characters.