Hey you Dungeon Siege enthusiast out there, here is something for you.
Getting cross-eyed trying to manage you maps, resources, mods and packages (siege-lets) ?
This program makes it a whole lot easier.
You get a list of configurations to choose and edit, instead of just one. You can even copy a configuration to the clipboard and paste it into an e-mail, then your buddy can copy/paste it back into his manager and you will both have the exact same configuration. Check it out… it has tons of other features.
- changed the “Force resolution” feature. Now you can either type in a custom resolution or select a more modern one.
- fixed a bug in “Paste from Clipboard” rutine.
- fixed a bug in the Dungeon Siege path rutines.
- added a “Search For Dungeon Siege” rutine.
- added support for “Legends of Aranna”.
- added an option under “Setup” to bypass the “Are you sure?”
- message when launching Dungeon Siege.
- added support for dsdll files.
- added DSLOA configuration tap as requested.
- fixed a small bug in v1.6.
- added support for DS Tool Kit (DSTK).
- added a “default game files missing” warning.
- rewritten the Setup tap rutines.
- added the video synchronization option.
- added pulldown menus.